Absolutely Gorgeous Home with the Most Spectacular Unobstructed Views in Upper Bucks County and overlooking miles of Open Space and the Delaware River Valley. This Beautifully maintained home features 5+ Bedrooms and 4-1/2 Baths plus a 3 Car Garage and Full Finished Lower Level. As you enter this Custom Built home, your eye is drawn to the gleaming hardwood flooring and the custom turned Staircase leading to the 2nd floor. A 2 story foyer is flanked by the formal Dining room and lovely Study with French doors and built-in cabinetry. The large Country kitchen includes a Viking Gas Cook-top, 2 built-in Dishwashers 2 Sub-zero Refri/Freezers along with Double sinks and ample cabinetry. The Kitchen overlooks the Breakfast Room with a Beamed Cathedral Ceiling and a wall of windows overlooking the rear of the property. The Family room features a 10 Ft. Coffered Ceiling with a Stone fireplace, a wet bar with Icemaker and French doors leading to the upper Deck. The elegant First floor Master includes a large sitting room with built-ins and is separated from the Master bedroom with its Soaring ceiling by a Breakfast Bar with Built-in DW and Mini Frig. A Dressing area leads to 2 walk-in closets and a fabulous Master bath with custom tile, a whirlpool tub, dual vessel sinks and an oversized shower. The 2nd level includes 4 bedrooms including one ensuite bedroom with walk in closet , another oversized bedroom with a Gas Fireplace and a large walk-in closet, and 2 others bedrooms sharing a Jack & Jill bath. There is also an Open loft that overlooks the Grand Foyer. The lower level offers something for everyone, There is a Game room, Sitting room, a sun-filled bedroom, and a full bath as well as a wet bar area with a drawer refrigerator and D/W. There is even a separate doggy bath and fenced area to keep your pets safe. The outdoor area on this level includes a herringbone slate floor, a custom built-in Alfresca Gas Grill, and Smoking Big Green Egg with a refrigerator and built-in cutting board. The tiled backsplash and countertops make outdoor cooking a breeze. This is covered by an electronic patio canopy to let the sun in or keep the weather out when needed. The expansive Deck which comes off both the Family room and Master bedroom includes a retractable awning for those warm summer days ahead. This home is your own oasis with something for everyone. The community includes over 400 acres of which approximately half is dedicated Open Space. You are within walking distance to the Delaware Canal and River, Tinicum Park, and the Tinicum Polo Club. A 90-minute drive to Manhattan gives you the best of all worlds. You Will Not Be Disappointed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Pr
7,663 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Guidi Homes Inc.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Air Cleaner, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- Casement, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, wine storage, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Private, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Roof Deck
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Pasture
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Front Yard, Irregular, Landscaping, Open, Premium, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price